In this webinar we’ll be exploring the latest MWF build 8444, Version 2.40 and the new features and improvements it offers. In this session our presenter will walk us through updates to the wall framing module.
- How to update your templates and panels using the Column Family Map
- Additional load data
- New option within the Bearing Beam tool
- Changes to control joint cripples
- Improvements in the Horizontals tool
- New options for exporting clash detection reports
For more information on our products or design services, visit strucsoftsolutions.com, email us at info@strucSoftsolutions.com or call us at 514-538-6862
StrucSoft Solutions| Graitec Group is the market leader in comprehensive Autodesk® Revit®-based BIM framing, with both off-the-shelf and custom solutions targeting the AEC and fabrication sectors. Our star solution MWF simplifies complex Revit® framing with its powerful range of tools for modeling, inter-trade clash detection, custom construction documentation and optional output to CNC machines.