We are searching for a dynamic and ambitious individual to fill handle day to day bookkeeping. Your forecasting will assist in the day to day operations of a rapidly growing but established company of more than 20 years. The ideal candidate should have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a bookkeeping position and be able to juggle multiple deliverables and priorities with ease.
We are a dynamic company who is in an exciting stage of growth. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to help drive our team. Company perks include a comprehensive healthcare package upon successful completion of the probationary period, flexible working hours, personal days, pension matching after 2 years and more! This is a permanent full-time position at 40 hours a week. Salary based on experience.
- Manage accounts payable, receivable and payroll
- Provide management with accurate revenue and expenditure reports for budgeting purposes
- 5 years in a bookkeeping position
- Experience with SAGE 50
- Experience with multiple currencies
- Management experience
- Strong multitasking abilities, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Fluent French is preferred
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience dealing with international subsidiaries
- SAGE 300 experience