At StrucSoft Solutions | Graitec Group we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This notice sets out how we treat your personal information.
Table of Contents
What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering an account
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters. Information that you provide to us by subscribing to our software
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
How your information may be used.We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Personalize aspects of the website for an improved user experience.
- Enable the use of services provided by the website;
- Send generic (non-marketing) communications;
- Send direct marketing communications related to our software products and services, or the software products and services of carefully-selected third parties via the website, email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you want to stop direct marketing communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not include any of your personal identifiable information;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
How long do we store your personal informationWhenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymized, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
Other disclosuresIn addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this privacy notice, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
International data transfersInformation that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this privacy notice. For EU countries information will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) unless that country or territory has adequate levels of protection (equal to or above that of EU countries).
Security of your personal informationWe will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Your rights regarding personal informationIndividuals have a right to make a ‘data subject access request’ to gain access to personal information that we know about you. If you make a subject access request, and if we do hold information about you, we will:
- Give you a description of it
- Tell you why we are holding and processing it, and how long we will keep it for
- Tell you who it has been, or will be, shared with
- Let you know whether any automated decision-making is being applied to your personal information, and any consequences of this Give you a copy of the information in an intelligible form
Other rightsUnder data protection law, individuals have certain rights regarding how their personal information is used and kept safe, including the right to:
- Object to the use of personal information if it would cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent it being used to send direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means (by a computer or machine, rather than by a person)
- In certain circumstances, have personal information corrected, deleted or destroyed, or restrict processing
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection regulations
How to stop direct marketingThere are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the unsubscribe link in any email communication that we send you.
- Contact us at email@example.com