MWF for Revit 2016 has been released across all MWF modules including MWF HomeBuilder Suite. Major new features include cripple cutbacks, sheathing, and the new framing elevation interface. MWF clients can download the update and view the full changelog in the customer dashboard here.
MWF Pro Wall (& MWF HomeBuilder Suite):
- Compatible with Revit 2016.
- MWF Clasher now included – allows for verification of MEP clashes against critical framing members.
- Video quick start guides available in the software.
- Multiple improvements to cripple cutbacks including where they are controlled, spacing options and more.
- Drawing interface updated with framing elevation view improvements.
- New beta sheathing placement tools and associated drawings for placing sheathing on existing panels. Various sheet sizes and placement patterns can be configured.
- Opening features including Set Opening Data allowing a mirror option on the opening instance and a shortcut button to edit opening marker type from the Set Opening Data window.
- New command for subassembly positioning.
- Member positioning can now exclude hot rolled members such as HSS posts.
- Video quick-start guides available in the software.
MWF Pro Floor & MWF Pro Truss
- Revit 2016 compatible.
If you have any questions on the latest release, please contact email@example.com.