We are searching for a dynamic and ambitious individual to handle day to day bookkeeping. Your forecasting will assist in the day to day operations of a rapidly growing but established company. The ideal candidate should have a minimum 5 years’ experience in an accounting position and be able to juggle multiple deliverables and priorities with ease. We are looking for someone who has worked in a small company and has worn many hats.
We are a dynamic company who is in an exciting stage of growth. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to help drive our team. Company perks include a comprehensive healthcare package upon successful completion of the probationary period, flexible working hours, personal days, pension matching after 2 years and more! This is a permanent full-time position at 40 hours a week. Salary based on experience.
- A-Z accounting/bookkeeping for both Canadian and UK companies
- Provide management with accurate revenue and expenditure reports for budgeting purposes
- Back up support for billing and accounts receivable
- 5 years in a bookkeeping position
- Experience with SAGE 50 and Quickbooks
- Experience with multiple currencies
- Strong multitasking abilities, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills